We are always looking for high-quality work that aligns within our brand voice: INSPIRED, ELEVATED, and EXPERT — while remaining PERSONAL, ENGAGING and AUTHENTIC. We are here to celebrate every couple and their real-as-ever weddings.
(1) Photo Sizing: We greatly appreciate seeing full galleries of professional-quality, high resolution images. Please include both landscape and portrait frame photos with all branding removed.
(2) Photo Sharing: We love Dropbox, Pixieset, Pass, Pic-time. If needed, please provide the gallery password and download pin at time of submission. (If you utilize Dropbox, a link to a Dropbox folder labeled with your company name and the name of the couple, with high-resolution photos, a snippet from you and/or the couple regarding the day or styled shoot.)
(3) Preferred Snippets: We require a minimum of 150 words or 500 characters and welcome additional snippets from the couple as well as vendor team.
Here, we lean into love, celebrate each individual, and find inspiration in every love story. In order to be featured on—or contribute to—our diverse and welcoming platform, all contributing vendors and industry professionals must uphold a commitment to BIPOC, LBGTQIA, and people with disabilities inclusion.
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
Day After & Honeymoon Sessions
• Real Weddings: A blurb from the couple about their day
• Elopements: A blurb from the couple about their elopement
• Proposal: Behind the scenes from the couple or photographer
• Engagement Sessions: Couples proposal story
• Engagement Parties: A blurb from the couple about their engagement party
• Bridal Shower & Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties: A blurb from the couple about their pre-wedding celebrations
• Day After & Honeymoon Sessions: A blurb from the couple about the day after and/or their honeymoon
Anniversary Sessions: Couples love story – piece of advice from the couple
• Styled Shoot: Inspiration and execution of the design and styling
• Approval must be granted by the couple and all contributing vendors prior to submission.
• A list of all vendors and products included in the work. Please include website links and social media handles.
Incomplete vendor listings will keep submissions from being accepted. We love supporting small businesses, giving credit is critical to everyone’s success! Please help us in supporting our creative community and take the time to give proper credit to all who were involved. Commonly left out are bride and bridesmaid fashion, favors and gifts, groom and groomsmen attire, rings, stationery, transportation, and travel and accomodations.
You should expect to hear from a member of our team by email within 2 weeks of your submission. In the event you do not hear back please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to introduce your product or service to us, please send a brief description, with three images and a link to your website/portfolio to email@example.com. Further information can be found in our Media Kit.
Thank you for your message! We’re so glad you’re here. In light of current events, please note our response times might be a bit delayed. Know that yours is just as important to us and someone from our team will respond within 48 hours.
Subscribe today, and be first to know when we hit publish for the first time. Trust us when we say, you'll want to know!